Tour of Dubrovnik
This excursion is optional for the following field schools and it is not covered by the admission fee:
- Romans in Illyricum - Doclea Excavations
Dubrovnik's Old Town is known as one of the world’s finest and most perfectly preserved medieval cities. For centuries, Dubrovnik rivalled Venice as a trading port, with its huge sturdy stone walls, built between the 11th and 17th centuries, affording protection to this former city-state. Today, these walls still enclose Dubrovnik’s historic centre and it is possible to walk along them to enjoy the best views of the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ and the surrounding lush green islands.
Price per person: 185 EUR (Minimum group size 6 pax)
The tour/price includes:
- An English speaking guide & travel assistant;
- Round trip transportation
- All expenses of the guide & travel assistant and the driver
- Travel insurance
- Dubrovnik city taxes
- Sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik's old town quarter, Dubrovnik's city gates, walls, Renaissance fountains & facades and Baroque churches.
- Accommodation in hotel Perla (or similar)