Tour of Dubrovnik (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
This excursion is optional for the following field schools and is not covered by the admission fee:
- Romans in Illyricum - Doclea Excavations
Dubrovnik's Old Town is known as one of the world's finest and most perfectly preserved medieval cities. For centuries, Dubrovnik has rivaled Venice as a trading port with its huge sturdy stone walls built between the 11th and 17th centuries, giving protection to this former city-state. Today, these walls still surround Dubrovnik's historic center and it is possible to walk along them to enjoy the best views of the 'Pearl of the Adriatic' and the surrounding lush green islands.
Price per person: 180 EUR
The tour / price includes:
- Round trip transportation
- Travel insurance
- Dubrovnik city taxes
- An English speaking licensed guide in Dubrovnik
- Sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik's old town quarter, Dubrovnik's city gates, walls, Renaissance fountains and facades and Baroque churches.
- Accommodation in 3* hotel - twin rooms and breakfasts
The tour / price does not include:
- Lunches and dinners
- Museum tickets
- Single room accommodation (for an extra 30 euro)